Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Arthur Clive Arthur is offline

Default Bleaching tableware - ? - !

On 21/04/2019 17:28, wrote:
On Sunday, 21 April 2019 11:15:29 UTC+1, Another John wrote:

Having a mug of tea with a mate the other day, I bemoaned the fact that
my beautiful mug (on the outside) had acquired brown stains (on the
inside) which can't be removed using the normal nylon scouring sponge.

He said his Mum used to bleach their cups on a regular basis. I'd heard
of this before, but I've never gone near the idea, for fear of poisoning
myself.

What does The Team Think, please?

Cheers
John

done it loads, works a treat. Rinse well after.

There's no risk of poisoning, the tiniest trace is very tastable. And yes bleach has been used internally medically, a trace won't kill you.

NT

Indeed, it may well cure you of all known ailments...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...t-miracle-cure

Cheers
--
Clive