Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bleaching tableware - ? - !

On 21/04/2019 11:15, Another John wrote:
Having a mug of tea with a mate the other day, I bemoaned the fact that
my beautiful mug (on the outside) had acquired brown stains (on the
inside) which can't be removed using the normal nylon scouring sponge.

He said his Mum used to bleach their cups on a regular basis. I'd heard
of this before, but I've never gone near the idea, for fear of poisoning
myself.

What does The Team Think, please?

Cheers
John

I do that every few weeks with my china belfast sink.

As long as you wash it throughly afterwards, OK

--
€œI know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the
greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most

ۥ Leo Tolstoy