Posted to uk.d-i-y
mm0fmf[_2_] mm0fmf[_2_] is offline

Default Super capacitor Interesting

On 21/04/2019 18:13, dennis@home wrote:
On 21/04/2019 11:51, mm0fmf wrote:
On 21/04/2019 10:53, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
at the second load of adverts

Adverts?

NoScript + uBlock Origin + Firefox = No adverts.

Which of those stops the youtube adverts inserted in the video stream?

I've never seen such an occurrence to comment. The only adverts on
Youtube I get is when they are part of the actual video itself, such as
the presenter on a mountain bike channel picking up a tube of grease mid
video and saying "I recommend Bumm Grease for all your lubrication needs."

I couldn't live without NoScript blocking all the JS crap to tracking
sites and adservers. But you have to work to stop the ads.