Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bleaching tableware - ? - !

On Sunday, 21 April 2019 19:22:48 UTC+1, wrote:
On Sunday, 21 April 2019 18:52:48 UTC+1, tabby wrote:

I use Lakeland Tea Away,

I thought you were Scottish. What are you doing spending more than necessary?

I inherited it so it cost me nothing but grief.

Chlorine bleach needs no scouring in 99% of cases.

I have a bad habit of refreshing cold tea in the m-wave. I think that bakes the muck on the interior.

Owain

Ouch The highest price of all.

In most cases just leaving the mug soak then wiping with a brush is enough. Bleach is good when that's not. Don't think I've ever had one that didn't come clean with bleach. Only needs a tiny bit.

NT