Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Family circle

I've just been invited by a younger family member to join their Life360
Circle. I have responded by declining citing security worries.

The concept seems to be that you can download their app and see where
all the family members are at any given time.

To save battery, it uses a mix of GPS and cell positioning, if I
understand correctly. 2 family members use non-smart phones, and not
sure it would work with them.

Reviews look fairly negative, but many seem to be from those accused of
cheating by spouses.

There seems little info on what data is collected and whether it is sold
on.

After my "No thanks", he has backed away from persuasion, but I wondered
whether anyone here has tried or uses this app.
--
Bill