Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Bleaching tableware - ? - !

I'd have thought if you were careful to really rinse them it would be safe
enough. I'm still here and my late granny did it as well.
Now I just don't care!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Another John" wrote in message
Having a mug of tea with a mate the other day, I bemoaned the fact that
my beautiful mug (on the outside) had acquired brown stains (on the
inside) which can't be removed using the normal nylon scouring sponge.

He said his Mum used to bleach their cups on a regular basis. I'd heard
of this before, but I've never gone near the idea, for fear of poisoning
myself.

What does The Team Think, please?

Cheers
John