Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Goodwill tool score

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 08:58:42 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 09:41:29 -0400 typed in
rec.woodworking the following:

Apparenlty he pays MSRP, and eats out all the time. Cause
apparently, he's got money to spare.

There is a big difference between finding a good price or eating out
and bragging about how you saved what amounts to little more than
pocket change. The point is the gloat, not saving the small amount of
money.

Yep.

And one guys "big savings" is another's pocket change.

In the grand scheme of things, yep, this is. I'll take it if I don't
have to go out of my way to get it but it's not going to change my
day, much less life. ...and, yes, we go out to restaurants for meals,
too.

Some times ... it is easier to stop while we're out, than to wait.

When you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, stop digging.