Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to get the key out of a Worcester Bosch Combi?

On 20/04/2019 17:14, Mark Price wrote:
replying to Tim Watts, Mark Price wrote:
Hi there Tim Watts.
I hope you are well.
I don't think that formal introductions are needed on this forum. I think
you'll find that the key is a generic key so no need for anyone to announce
the boiler model.
I do hope that this clears up your problem and that you have a pleasant
evening.
Kind regards.
Mark.

Jersus H. Thast is a 4 year old message you are replying to.

Even Tim Watts pronbaly sussed it out ny now

--
€śPeople believe certain stories because everyone important tells them,
and people tell those stories because everyone important believes them.

Paul Krugman