Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default stopping a leak in a basketball

On 20/04/2019 15:23, Shadow wrote:
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 22:14:04 GMT, D in VA
m wrote:

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:09:30 -0500, mm wrote:

I have a Wilson basketball that leaks strangely.

From the input valve, about 2 little bubbles a second.

Any suggestions on how to make it stop leaking?

yes; use the inflation needle and keep the ball so the injected foam gets all
over the inside of the ball at the inflation hole. Pump some oar in the ball
so it will bounce and bounce it so the foam covers the inside of the valve.
Clean the inflation needle by blowing it empty. Wait a day and inflate to
normal pressure.

Well, I suppose it's valid for historical reasons, though the
OP has probably saved up enough over the last 12 years to buy a new
one.

[]'s

Lol.

--