Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelicapaganelli@yahoo.com is offline

Default Gutter cleaning

On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 10:15:02 AM UTC-4, Vic Smith wrote:

There are some Youtube videos showing how to set up leaf blowers with PVC pipe to clean
gutters from the ground.
Probably could make that work for gutters up to maybe 15-20 feet high.

That's what we use. My husband didn't refer to Youtube, though. He
formed the PVC such that it slots in to the leaf blower just like the
part it replaces. We bicker a little bit over who gets to use it,
although if it's been raining I always concede.

Our gutters are maybe 9 feet off the ground.

Cindy Hamilton

Cindy Hamilton