Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default Spare tyres and maximum speed limits

Wrote in message:
On Friday, 19 April 2019 19:09:57 UTC+1, NY wrote:
"Fredxx" wrote in message

Any envy here perchance?

Certainly not in my case. I'd be interested to try driving a Porsche as long
as I was fully insured, but I wouldn't want to own one - I'd be too worried
that it would get stolen or damaged by someone who was envious... or that
I'd be thought of as having a small penis ;-) (*)

(*) My wife refers to sports cars and other noisy, over-powered cars as
"penis cars" on the grounds that they are allegedly bought as compensation
by men who are under-sized.

Sports cars are mostly a bit crap. They're a real win of marketing over sense.

NT

I knew someone would try the double bluff... ;-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/