Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Spare tyres and maximum speed limits

On 19/04/2019 19:09, NY wrote:
"Fredxx" wrote in message
If it's round and works I'm happy.

And the sad virgins with bright coloured break calipers behind their
alloy wheels need to get a life and not a Porsche.

I agree.

Any envy here perchance?

Certainly not in my case. I'd be interested to try driving a Porsche as
long as I was fully insured, but I wouldn't want to own one - I'd be too
worried that it would get stolen or damaged by someone who was
envious... or that I'd be thought of as having a small penis ;-)Â* (*)

See below.

The same applies to personalised number plates. I would actively *not*
want a personalised plate because I like my car to blend in and not
stand out from the crowd.

If I had millions to burn then it might be something I could consider.

I'm sure that says a lot about my personality.

Perhaps I'm less self-conscious.

(*) My wife refers to sports cars and other noisy, over-powered cars as
"penis cars" on the grounds that they are allegedly bought as
compensation by men who are under-sized.

Perhaps in secret she is trying to say something? I've never had a wife
or girlfriend say anything like that to me!