Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Patrick[_13_] Patrick[_13_] is offline

Default European faucet adapter from metric to North American

replying to Dave Reid, Patrick wrote:
Hey everyone. I just found the solution to my Italian (EU) faucet to American
waterline connection problem. After ordering a few different adapters off of
amazon my wife (who bought the faucet) found a local hydraulic hose company
that sells British to US adapters. I took my EU fitting to them and voila, I
finally connected my faucet without any problems. The guy I worked with, Mike
Ortega, was great so want to get this out to the public.
My faucet required the 3/8" BSPP (British Standard Pipe Parallel) to 1/2" NPT,
both male ended adapter. It's part # 9007-06-08 on their website.
www.hydraulichoses.com. Ask for Mike and tell him Patrick sent you. Cheers.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...an-590506-.htm