Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Unbelievable: 00:59 am in Australia ...and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and Trolling, AGAIN! LMAO

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 00:59:09 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Yeah, that¢s close to universal now. I'd be very
tempted to go for steel wheels with a new car
with alloys, I couldn¢t care less what it looks like.

Was is that NY fool's unexpected answer that made you get up and start
trolling at 00:59 in Australia? Or did you realize that even at Easter no
one in your neighbourhood will talk to you, you disgusting senile pest?

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: