Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default PPE?

Marland wrote
Rod Speed wrote

It does seem to save children's lives

No seems about it. Few now die when doing something risky.

but I very much suspect it results in more deaths as adults.

More fool you, it doesnt. The death rate thru accidents
keeps dropping with adults, essentially because things
are now much less risky even for the most stupid, most
obviously with those killed by electrocution.

Well if you will live in a place where it is
technically legal even to put a plug on a
flex unless you have been on a course.

I dont, ****wit.

Breeds unthinking idiots who depend on others but not able to do anything

How odd that we are free to design and build our own houses on a bare block
of land.

and learn as they go who end up bored stiff .

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantasys.

reams of your even more pig ignorant **** flushed where it belongs