Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 10:08:12 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

I'm removing some that have been used for terracing for the last 50 years
and used by the railroad before that. I'm a big guy and I can't pick
these up by myself. I would say they are 200 lbs.

Likely Perce has worked that out in 11 years.

More likely that you seem to be getting some sort of senile mini-orgasm,
every time you find an opportunity to auto-contradict or correct someone,
you abnormal forsaken senile pest from Oz.

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: