Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Tire pressure

On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:12:16 +0300, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 15 Apr 2019 20:44:41 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 16:44:21 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/15/2019 2:36 PM, micky wrote:

No, does not seem right. Mine goes on if a tire is low.

I'm sure at least one tire was low, and that the same tire was low the
second time.

Only way to
get it off is to add air to the tire.

But you also have to push a button on the dash, right?

No, just add air and the light will go off once above minimum pressure.
No resets, no buttons.

The button is to CALIBRATE the system (to reset the preferred
pressure). Of coarse Micky will screw with it and then complain the
TPMS system doesn't work properly

You're so full of baloney.

OK - I was wrong on one point. The "brain dead" Mazda system needs
to have the button pushed to shut off the light - but I WAS RIGHT in
that the button also RECALIBRATES the system to whatever pressure the
tires are at when the button is pushed. I have just posted in a
am also 100% positive of my assessment of your part in the whole saga.