Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Strong insulating (electrical) sheet material.

In article ,
newshound wrote:
At 5mm thickness and that sort of size cadging an offcut of Perspex from
your local shop sign makers would be one possibility.

The devil is in the detail so more info would help.

Perspex is a bit brittle. Nylon is tougher but may "creep" if the load
is continous. How much does that matter?

My material of choice would be tufnol

A buy it now of this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/tufnol-sh...UAAOSwcOlal-zV

Tufnol. The name I couldn't remember, thanks. Was hoping I could pop out
and pick some up today, though.

--
*DOES THE LITTLE MERMAID WEAR AN ALGEBRA?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.