Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default damage to the undercarriage!

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 20:54:54 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/15/2019 8:13 PM, wrote:

Be sure to read all the fine print !
My car insurance only covers rental cars in Canada & USA.
Even the premium credit card coverage has limitations -
example Ireland is excluded as are a few other countries.
John T.

In Italy, the rental company told me by law I had to have the insurance.
Different rental companies, different airports so it may be true.

My Ontario autoinsurance covers me anywherre in the USA and CanadaJF
I decline the CDW.
One of my credit cards does too IF I pay the ENTIRE cost with that
card AND decline the CDW from the rental company.
If you don't drcline the CDW neither one can cover a cent. When I was
in Austria and in the Canary Islands my insurance covered the CDW. I
DO have "non owned vehicle cpverage"