Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Taper Lock Timing Pulley

"Jon Elson" wrote in message

Bob La Londe wrote:

Finally found the taper bushing on Amazon with a bore
to match the new shaft diameter for a little over $9 including sales tax
delivered in two days for free. I can wait two days and save a heck of
a lot more than $9 worth of my time. I have 4 other CNC Mills in
service. Having this one down for another two days won't kill me.

WOW, these things used to be pretty expensive. I can't believe you can get
them NEW for $9!

Jon

********

To be fair I am just getting a new taper bushing. Not the whole pulley.