Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:36:30 +1000, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

That's what I'd be looking for. Monitor the cuurent draw, does it
follow the buzz level? The buzz is a symptom of the PSU running out
of steam, do the driver chips/transistors get warm/hot?

As it takes a while to appear and does so slowly I'd guess that it's
only just unstable and requires a signal to kick it off.

More likely to just be

You disagree again, senile Rot? LMAO

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot: