Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adjusting Bosch PHO 100 planer blades

On 14/04/2019 22:30, F wrote:
On 14/04/2019 22:14, GadgetKing wrote:
replying to Phil Addison, GadgetKing wrote:
I have a PHO 100 and had the same problem, however by loking at some
other
Bosch instructions the answer ios thus. The blade holder sits on a
slightly
raised ridge, you must align the back end of the blade clamp with the
edge of
the ridge. Note the ridge is about 1/1.5mm high and runs down at an
angle. I
chose the top end of the ridge. It seems to have worked.

Probably got it sorted in the eight years since he asked the question.

It really is a waste of time responding to posts from Home Owners Hub.

I can understand why it happens. I have done it a few times myself. What
has happened (in my case) is that while googling something, a question
has come up and I have responded, without ever seeing the date. It only
happens that way.

SteveW