Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Police detectors to warn mobile phone-using drivers (UK)

On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 15:44:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Bod wrote

Mobile phone detectors are to be used by police to find drivers using
devices at the wheel.

Nope, to find a mobile phone being used in the car. It can't
work out whether its being used by the driver or a passenger.

I agree. I'm all for your right wing solution. Record all the
phone calls, stop the driver, run his voice through
Facebook/Apple/Google/M$/TLA voice-comparison recognition and shoot
him in the head if it matches the calls made while driving. Rich
people will be given a chance to bribe their way out of execution or
blackmailed if the call content is "sensitive".
It'll transfer tons of public money to the media
corporations/spy agencies.
Fsck saving lives.
A win-win situation.
[]'s