Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electronics funny.

In article ,
Charles F wrote:
Just wondering if all the electronics and PSU is effectively floating
inside the case, on the assumption that this will be earthed by the
external connections. If there isnt a hard connection already, might be
worth trying a 100 ohm resistor between PSU earth and mains earth?:

By the way the buzz gradually fades up to a peak then stays there, I'm
guessing a cap is charging up somewhere.

Don't want to mess with the Behringer since it's new, but am going to try
all the options for screen grounding within the amp. At the moment, the
screens go to amp ground on each card. Not connected to ground at the XLR.
I'll try running a ground from the star ground point to the screen ground
at the XLR. The XLR body is already grounded via the chassis.

--
*42.7% of statistics are made up. Sorry, that should read 47.2% *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.