Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The DOJ's Entire Case Against Assange Hinges On This One Critical Piece Of Evidence

On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 12:27:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 21:18:21 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

While needlessly full-quoting, wrote:

Manning only did 7 years and we had it red handed for
over a dozen espionage charges while in uniform. In any earlier time
that should have been the firing squad.

For exposing US war crimes, Manning should have been put to death?

Do you know how sickening that is?

And you bomb, invade, destabilize and destroy other countries when you
think (or when you false-flag) war crimes are happening there.

There are no bigger hypocrits and schizophrenics on planet earth than
americans.

Do you remember what the Pentagon Papers were all about?

Do you really want to bury your head that far down deep into your ass
and kill those that expose your country's war crimes?

Is that how sick your are as a person, or a country?

I am just not sure I want privates in the army to be able to decide
which secrets are OK to release and which ones are not.

Doesn't matter what you want.

Even less so about what you think.

Buried in a big data dump like that can contain information
about agents in the field or operations that are still active.

Just as true of what Elsberg exposed.

Phillip Agee, Snowden, lots of them. The problem is what else gets
released when you make a big data dump like that. It is a gold mine of
information for foreign intelligence organizations about your means
and methods. All that assumes you didn't just blow some agent's cover
and get him killed.