Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shipping Options For Fireplace Mantle

On 4/13/2019 5:05 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

OK, just got a response. For context, I requested a quote for 3 boxes,
1' x 1' x 4', each weighing 20 lbs, non-palleted, non-stackable (i.e.
can't support the weight of other boxes)

"It will depend on the shipper, what else theyre transporting, where theyre
going, etc. I wouldve quoted $150.

Keep in touch. If I run this route when youre ready, it would be my pleasure to help. Matt"

Size wise they would make good top freight. That is much cheaper than
I'd have guessed. If you palletized and went regular truck I bet it
would be closer to $400.