Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Police detectors to warn mobile phone-using drivers (UK)

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 4/13/2019 9:22 PM, wrote:

When you got to court Officer Pecker swore he saw you doing 66 in a
55, If you argued the judge would say there may be some wiggle room in
66 but he was sure you were going over 55 and he convicted you of 56
in a 55. Bang goes the gavel ... ($20 one point)

YEARS ago I went to traffic court in Philadelphia. About 75 of us for
various citations.
Judge enters, bailif says "all rise, Honorable Judge Joe presiding. How
do you plead?" We all said Not Guilty. "Dismissed"

The US legal system has been broken for centurys now.