Phil Munro

Default Top / bottom post [was: Florida Tile]

wrote:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:13:23 -0500, Phil Munro
wrote:

Below is a nice example of bottom posting. Isn't it lovely to read?
I wonder why I prefer top posting? --Phil

Probably because you, like so many usenet dweebs, don't know how to
properly quote.

BB

That is, indeed, part of the problem. But in addition, that particular
posting (which you did not properly include in your above response)
required scanning a LONG way down to see the response.
There remains in my mind the belief that those who bottom post,
usually, or at least often, produce difficult-to-read postings. --Phil