Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 05:56:32 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

Mark Lloyd wrote
Rod Speed wrote

That¢s a lie too. Most drivers using a phone while driving
are no more distracted than when talking to a passenger

That's not true.

Easy to claim.

1. You're in the same place, not (mentally) in some other place where that
other person is.

In my case I am normally talking to my mate

You got NO mate, you abnormal senile asshole! If you had, you wouldn't need
to GET UP every day between 1 and 4 am in Australia and log into your
computer just to have someone to talk to on Usenet!!!

little ignorant ****."
MID: