Posted to uk.d-i-y
scassia scassia is offline

Default John Lewis Spectrum Radio - How to get apart?

replying to Tim+, scassia wrote:
1. Unfasten the clip over the handle on the right hand side by pushing it
down (as indicated). This will reveal a screw which you have to remove.
2. You now have to do the same on the left hand side, but this clip is much
more difficult to get off. I used a 1" chisel on the base to lever the clip
off, but in the process I broke part of it, so beware. Once you have removed
this clip you can see another screw that needs to be removed (this one goes
through a tag that attaches to the antenna wire inside carrying strap).
3. The back will now come easily off the unit, and it is then obvious how to
proceed to dismantle it further.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...t-1330472-.htm