Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Masonary drill bits

On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 16:30:43 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 4:01:31 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 14:31:20 -0400, Roger Smith
wrote:

Are you running the drill motor in the correct direction?

Thanks for the chuckle of the day. Been a long time since that has
been mentioned.

(Sorry if that seems like a silly question but we do have several democrats here so I had to ask.)

Some never check if the bit is tight in the chuck; so it doesn't slip
or if they just slipped a clutch. LMAO.

Using a new masonary bit, I went slower and finished one hole.

But that was it as the tip looks like it's melted.

Andy

It sounds like your hammer drill is not hammering.