Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default PVCcleaner

On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 9:48:26 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
Couple of things. I assume these tests were done at room temp. IMO, too
many tests at room temp, none at min and max temp. I think min is ~40F?

I wondered about that too. I've done some work in a cold basement. Even in the summer early in the morning it can be chilly.

What was really interesting was the time it took to develop full strength. Those tests showed 24 hours, while most people (including me) assume these joints are strong pretty much as soon as they set. I would think in cold temperatures the strength would develop even more slowly.