Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 11 Apr 2019 04:41:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,
says...

So, all this is for ICE cars. If you have one of those electric cars
and you are out of juice, at the side of the road, what do they do?
You can't just jump start it, you have to put enough charge it it
to get it somewhere to plug in. So, what do they do? Like if you
have such a car and call AAA what do they do? I expect it's tow you
to someplace to plug in.

You pull out the portable wind generator and solar cell and wait for the
sun to come out or the wind to blow. Just one of the green solutions of
AOC.

Those electric cars may be ok for those that never get out of the city
and only go 10 or 20 miles at a time. Now if they ever get them where
you can recharge them at many places like all the gas service stations
and pumps and in the time it takes to gas up an ICE car they may have
something for me.

Wouldn't work for me, I normally do the long distance trips in the
middle of the night because the event I am going to often starts
at 7am

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!! Which "event" would that be, you abnormal trolling senile
psychopath? Your daily trolling on these groups? You OBVIOUSLY get up
between 1 and 4 am, EVERY DAY, just to be able to continue with your
trolling without too long a break, sick asshole!

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder