jeff

Default Ice Maker frustrations!

SCRealtor wrote in message . ..
Jeff, if the fill vavle is bad, could I hear the electronics trying to
request the vavle open up? I hear nothing. I've checked the plugs on
the dual vavle, both are connected firmly. Like I said, the door
dispenser works like a charm but little to no water is coming into the
tray. I keep leaning toward it being the vavle but my better half is
saying, don't attempt the repair!

Hi,

Would depend on if the fill valve was mechanically or electrically
failing. If good water pressure/flow comming into the valve and the
valve receives power from the icemaker but no water flow would/should
indicate a bad valve.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/