Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Electrical wire size to jump car engine

On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 11:41:11 AM UTC-4, John-Del wrote:

Not sure, but I think he's being sarcastic. Plenty of goof videos. I saw one where a guy cut the plug end of an AC cord, connected a standard 9V battery to the wire, and ran a 20" CRT TV with it. He said it would only last a few minutes. I wonder how many people fell for that beauty.

I believe that Tabby lacks the wherewithal to be sarcastic. But, give me 200 fresh AA batteries, wires, connectors and time, and I will make a jumper that works.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA