Gary Slusser

Default Copper pipe sizing. Is bigger better?

"George E. Cawthon" wrote

I think you just want to argue. So look back through the stuff, I
never said to replace 3/4" iron pipe with 1/2" copper.

Oh.... not in my opinion but let's see.

Well I see that in my mind I did have him with 3/4" galvanized going to 1/2"
copper when he actually said "galvanized 1/2" to copper..."

But then I did not reply to what he said. I only replied to what YOU said
and here's the basis of my replies:

"George E. Cawthon" wrote
I believe that the 1/2" copper is a direct replacement for 3/4" iron
pipe. ".

So come again as to who said what. And stop arguing 'bout it.

Gary
Quality Water Associates
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
Bulletin Board www.qualitywaterassociates.com/phpBB2/