Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] alyons1127@gmail.com is offline

Default How do you "tune up" a hard-to-start Craftsman 18" chainsaw

I just got a new craftsman chainsaw today and its a bitch to start.. I was thinking it had some hidden safety switch that was open but eventually I started it. It sounds like you dont know much about small engines judging by your comments so get a friend who has some knowledge on these things. The carb has two adjustment screws, Im guessing for high and low speed running, tell whoever works on it to start there. Good luck with it