Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Using DIY prefix

Not seen that problem here, Eternal September seems to filter the spam most
of the time. You will always find those on here willing to discuss or push
their views on politics racism and no doubt most other things as well, but
you can easily block the really annoying ones or save them till you aware
feeling down and need a good belly laugh.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
Just came back to the site and thought I had come to a pharmacy site! My
tablet displays 30 headings at a time, 15 were about drugs only 6 were
actually DIY the rest various OT posts. We might have to start prefixing DIY
in the subject line to cut out wading through the useless cross.

Richard