Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] des2.bryington@gmail.com is offline

Default Schematic for Kamoden 360 TR multimeter

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 1:00:49 AM UTC+2, wrote:
On Sunday, August 1, 1999 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, Raditecnica de Miguel Ricardo wrote:
Â*

--

Raditecnica de Miguel Ricardo
escreveu na mensagem news:...

Hi Peter

Â*

Maybe I can help you

Â*

Miguel

Â*

Â*

Portugal

--

Peter Nelson
escreveu na mensagem ...

Anyone got a schematic for this analogue multimeter?

Â*

Peter

--
Peter Nelson

Hi all,

Has anybody got the user manual or schematic drawing of this multimeter? I also need it.

Please help!

Thanks!

Deam

Just come across your posting/s. Not sure if you have found a copy of schematic / manual. I do own a 360-TR and provided similar info to someone here in South Africa in 2016. Found my email with info so I can email copy to you if you wish. You can use my email address
Subject 360-TR. Best wishes