Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Using DIY prefix

On Mon, 08 Apr 2019 11:07:05 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Tricky Dicky wrote:

thought I had come to a pharmacy site

Pay ‚¬10/year for a NIN subscription, they filter out most of the spam.

I subscribe to NIN and I saw a whole load of SPAM postings via diybanter.

In fact, after clearing out yesterday I can see a whole new load from
CobFent cluttering up the group today.

I still haven't found the time/energy etc. to work out how to wild card
killfile entries for the Windows version of Pan and diybanter seems to
include an 8 character hex string in the author string which changes with
each post (unless this is provided by the spammer).

One day I will find the Round Tuit.

Anyway, these posts aren't currently being filtered by NIN.

Cheers

Dave R

--
Dell XPS laptop running W8.1