Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike S[_4_] Mike S[_4_] is offline

Default LiIon charger ct (correction: NiCad)

On 4/7/2019 6:33 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, April 6, 2019 at 6:29:45 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 13:40:38 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I was about to say... I don't do much electrical work any more, but an electric drill battery that is lithium ?
I've never heard that.

Most every cordless electric drill made in the last 3 years uses
lithium ion batteries.

Well, I haven't worked in construction for a few years.

NO worries, I appreciate all of the replies, after this discussion, and
reading about NiCads I did a simple test of the batteries and they look
ok so I bought a smarter charger than the original.