SQLit

Default searching for a proximity triggered deadbolt for front door

"Joe Blo" wrote in message
om...
I have seen deadbolt locks for front doors that are locked and
unlocked via an infrared transmitter that fits on a keychain. Has any
company come out with one that is triggered by a card fob in your
pocket, similar to what is available on some of the high-end cars?
It would be great to simply walk up to my front door with all of my
groceries and have my door automatically unlock for me.
Thanks

we have these at work, I will bet your going to freak at the price.
Check under access control... Might try some local access folks and see if
they have some parts.