Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Laser Levels (again)

On 07/04/2019 10:33, Indy Jess John wrote:

I am happy to be proved wrong, but I would guess that the complaints of
the amateurs misusing a combined device would outweigh the praise of the
ones who would use it properly.

Or even "professionals". At the end of January had 3 quotes for whole
house double glazing, including doors. One of the salesmen (not
surveyor) managed to get the size of 4 windows wrong by -10% using a
laser distance measure. The other two salesmen used a metal tape measure.