Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 'Like a Ferrari, you don't need it' - New Zealanders set to turn in guns

On Fri, 5 Apr 2019 14:32:43 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

The purpose of the 2nd Amendment was not just to allow us to just shoot
and hunt or protect our person. It was aimed at helping to keep an
oppressive government at bay.

More importantly; to form the Union, James Madison needed the Colonies
to unite. Each Colony had its respective 2nd Amendment.

Look at the huge thread here with Jefferson's comment about criminal and
government.

Madison Rising https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQ7ldhD05E
--
"Sir, We’re Surrounded. Good, we can attack in any direction" -- Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller