Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelicapaganelli@yahoo.com is offline

Default 'Like a Ferrari, you don't need it' - New Zealanders set to turnin guns

On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 2:37:33 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 5 Apr 2019 03:49:21 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 12:59:19 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:

My main point is; why would joe public need an auto firing gun?

Joe Public does not have a fully auto gun. The permit for that is
extremely expensive.

Criminals are criminals and they don't care about permits.

Joe Public has a semi-auto gun. It fires once every time you pull
the trigger.

Every mass murder I can think of was perpetrated with semi-auto guns.
Even that guy in Las Vegas who used a bump stock to increase his
rate of fire.

Cindy Hamilton

It depends on how you define mass murder and how good your memory is.
Charles whitman killed 14 and wounded 31 in an hour and a half with a
bolt action Remington 700.

Ah. I wrote sloppily. My distinction was between auto and
semi-auto.

Cindy Hamilton