Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 'Like a Ferrari, you don't need it' - New Zealanders set to turn in guns

On Fri, 5 Apr 2019 14:55:45 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 04/04/2019 11:05 AM, Shadow wrote:
Over a hundred thousand Americans were rounded up by the
government and put in concentration camps.
Trumpologists: But they used chopsticks !!!

Thousands of Americans were jailed and persecuted by the
government because of their political beliefs.
Trumpologists: But they were communists and anarchists !!!

Thousands of Americans ....

Best argument I can think of for being heavily armed...

Didnt do the Black Panthers, Simbionese Liberation Army,
Koresh or Ruby Ridge any good. They ended up dead
rather than in jail.

The Japs didn't have much but chopsticks and the IWW members they rounded
up at Bisbee and sent to New Mexico were also without much weaponry. Only
one deputy was shot.

And if they had been heavily armed, they would have ended up dead.

The Vietnamese plan was it didn't matter how many of them we killed,
only how many of us they killed. They won that war in spite of the
fact that they lost almost every battle.