Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default 'Like a Ferrari, you don't need it' - New Zealanders set to turn in guns

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 19:59:08 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 04/04/2019 11:05 AM, Shadow wrote:
Over a hundred thousand Americans were rounded up by the
government and put in concentration camps.
Trumpologists: But they used chopsticks !!!

Thousands of Americans were jailed and persecuted by the
government because of their political beliefs.
Trumpologists: But they were communists and anarchists !!!

Thousands of Americans ....

Best argument I can think of for being heavily armed... The Japs didn't
have much but chopsticks and the IWW members they rounded up at Bisbee
and sent to New Mexico were also without much weaponry. Only one deputy
was shot.

And how many Japanese would have died if they ALL had pistols
and hunting rifles ?
ALL of them. The right wing would have called it a "war" and
poured napalm and nerve gas over them
"Best argument" ever pulled out of an arse I've ever seen.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012