Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Value of used Shopsmith

" writes:
On Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 9:00:45 AM UTC-5, Markem wrote:
On Thu, 04 Apr 2019 12:14:02 GMT, Johnny McCulley
m wrote:
=20
replying to Phyllis Stadley, Johnny McCulley wrote:
Shopsmith been sold? Model # and asking price, if not sold?

=20
After 14 years what do you think Johnny?

Well...=E2=80=A6.. Looking around at some of the stuff I own, and probably=
better at what my Dad has, having something sit around for 14 years or lon=
ger is really not that strange. And given the original post said it was a =
neighbor woman trying to sell her deceased husband's Shopsmith, after he ha=
d already been dead for several years!!!, it would not surprise me at all i=
f it is still sitting in the exact same spot it was when he kicked the buck=
et.

And the odds that "Phyllis" is still monitoring the news group after
14 years are?