Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Value of used Shopsmith

On Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 9:00:45 AM UTC-5, Markem wrote:
On Thu, 04 Apr 2019 12:14:02 GMT, Johnny McCulley
m wrote:

replying to Phyllis Stadley, Johnny McCulley wrote:
Shopsmith been sold? Model # and asking price, if not sold?

After 14 years what do you think Johnny?

Well...€¦.. Looking around at some of the stuff I own, and probably better at what my Dad has, having something sit around for 14 years or longer is really not that strange. And given the original post said it was a neighbor woman trying to sell her deceased husband's Shopsmith, after he had already been dead for several years!!!, it would not surprise me at all if it is still sitting in the exact same spot it was when he kicked the bucket.