Brian

Default Anti WD- 40

"Chris Holmes" wrote in message
om...
I know a number here are not fans of WD-40, but anyways....

I am looking for suggestons for Anti WD-40.

ie something that "sticks free mechanisms" rather than freeing stuck
ones.

It's the sunroof handle in the car, it's supposed to fold up into the
"roof", but it's got brewers droop.

I have tried coating the hinge with rasberry jam (This worked well on
the ball and socket joint on the door mirror of my last car when it
wouldn't stay put) but I didn't have any English jam to hand only
some nasty French stuff.

Any suggestions for what else I might try?

Could you not milk the subject and try using freshly whipped cream mixed
with the raspberry jam - I find this very useful apart from the obvious....
lol

Brian